Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Viking!!

As some of you know, I love Norse and Viking culture. Sure I'm not an authority on the subject, and a lot of my "knowledge" is a romantic interpretation of movies and books, TV documentary and Google searches but I'm sure the vast majorly of you is in the same boat as I am. From the culture to the mythology, technology and objects, I think it is a beautiful mix of magic and science, of art and function.

This are some of the cloak pins I've forged, some were gifts the others are on my Etsy Shop
This are great for kilts, cloaks and such, the pin is forged as thinly as possible so it won't ruin the fabric.
















This one is a trollkors, it is supposed to protect you from "black magic" but it seems that it is a modern amulet. Nonetheless it looks like something a Viking would use, and it definitely looks and feels great.























This are things I'll definitely keep forging, they look good, feel good and connect us to times long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment